Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Track-Midnight Surfer-Realistic Decline


Hey Everybody.

Been super busy creating some new tracks, and finishing up a few remixes, so I have been ignoring Mysty Mornings until I had something new to share. Here is a new track I did last week when I was exploring some new techniques and a new synth called Circle. I highly suggest anyone who looking for a new sound, check out Circle by FAW, http://www.futureaudioworkshop.com/circle/. Not too expensive, and allows you to easily create any sound you are looking for. But beware, you will loose many hours just searching through their massive sound bank of pre set sounds. I am really pumped on this new addition, and i am barely even scratching the surface of what it can do.



Midnight Surfer-Realistic Decline by Midnight Surfer

I have a bunch of new tracks I want to share this week so be on the look out as well.

Take Care.


http://soundcloud.com/midnightsurfer/midnight-surfer-realistic-decline

No comments:

Post a Comment