Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Foals Cover Swedish House Mafia's One


I am not a huge fan over covers, as I would rather listen to the real thing. I always feel the band covering always leaves out essessial elements that make their cover less than par. However, when I heard the Foals cover of Swedish House Mafia's One my mouth dropped, and again was reassured that Foals will save the face of music. Well, maybe not the face of music, but since I first seen them at the Troubador a few years back, they have become one of my favorite bands, and I can't wait for them to come back to LA. This cover, takes the #1 club hit this summer to new heights, while still hinting at the sonic undertones that made it the #1 song it was. I am still on the hunt for the download, as I have a feeling we will be seeing a proper release of this in the near future, as so far, the only one I have heard was a recording from a live show, which makes this cover even better. Cheers.


http://soundcloud.com/officialswedishhousemafia/swedish-house-mafia-vs-tinie-tempah-miami-2-ibiza-foals-cover

No comments:

Post a Comment