Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Midnight Surfer Presents the Toyota Antics Mixtape


Hey Friends.

I did a new mix for my friends over at Toyota ahead of next weeks gig in Brooklyn. A little taste of some new music I have been playing, as well as some older jams thrown in. Let me know what you think, and if you are in NYC next Tuesday, hope to see you out.

Track Listing:
Mark Ronson And The Business In-Record Collection (Perseus Karaoke Mix)
Peter Visti-Jolene
Friendly Fires-Paris (Aeroplane Remix)
Superhumanoids-Mirrors (Cosmic Kids Remix)
Glossy-Burning Love
The Magician Feat. Jeppe-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO (PLASTIC PLATES REMIX mp3)
Scenic-Another Sky (The Magician Remix)
Clubfeet-Last Words (The C90s Remix)
Midnight Magic-Drop Me A Line (Holy Ghost! reMix)
DiscoSocks-All Night


Toyota Antics Mixtape by Midnight Surfer

No comments:

Post a Comment