Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Handshakes-Fivehead (Midnight Surfer Remix)




Hey Friends,

Just finished up a new remix for my friends, Handshakes, https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/handshakes . There album was just released by Old Flame Records out of Brooklyn, and with gigs up and down the Westcoast, and already buzz within the LA scene, I can only see these guys leaving their mark on the music industry within the the next year.

This remix really challenged me and took my production skills to another level as this song had two different BPM's, as well as two different time signatures. After scratching my head for a bit, I ended up figuring out how to properly match each section with the proper BPM and time signature. So here is my take on Fivehead available for free thanks to Handshakes and Old Flame Records.


No comments:

Post a Comment