Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BoT'ox-Blue Steel (Still Going Remix)


Another super solid remix here by Still Going of BoT'ox's new single Blue Steel. I don't know how Liv Spencer and Eric Duncan do it everytime, but they turn out gold each time and seem to have crafted a sound that many wish they could duplicate. I know I wish I could. And what blows me away even more is they produce these amazing tunes on top of crazy busy touring schedules, in addition to the jams they drop in their other respected groups, and as individual artists. These two truily have a gift and I am excited to hear their next remix, and hopefully follow up to stellar original releases that both have found a permenant home in my DJ bag.


http://rcrdlbl.com/artists/BotOx/track/Blue_Steel_Still_Going_Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment